These are the basic steps involved:
- First you fill out an application form and submit all relevant documentation.
- Then we will look at your monthly budget in detail together with you and agree on a monthly debt repayment that makes sense for both you and your creditors.
- We will officially place you under debt review, which means that you are legally protected against your creditors and they cannot take legal action against you while we re-negotiate your debt and new payment plans.
- We will then contact all your creditors in order to put the new payment plan in place.
- You will start paying the 1 bulk payment as soon as possible, usually month end, to the Payment Distribution Agency – which then in turn distributes your funds to all your creditors.