No, while you are under debt review you will have no access to your overdraft, credit and store cards. Lower monthly payments will be negotiated for you and you should have no need for extra credit or overdrafts. Credit is generally what caused your debt problems in the first place. When your debt review is complete and you are debt free you can apply for credit again.
You may join the plan immediately subject to completing the application, submitting all relevant documentation and filling the qualification requirements.
No. We never contact clients at work unless asked to do so.
No. We treat our clients with trust and respect. You will not have to take time off work to visit us and no one will visit you. We will only contact you when it is necessary.
Immediately. You will benefit from a realistic budget which will allow your creditors to be paid at a rate which is affordable to you.
This depends on numerous factors and can only be determined once we have all the facts at hand (the total amount available for your creditors, total debt outstanding and agreed negotiated rates with your creditors). You will get a full breakdown when everything is processed.
These are the basic steps involved:
- First you fill out an application form and submit all relevant documentation.
- Then we will look at your monthly budget in detail together with you and agree on a monthly debt repayment that makes sense for both you and your creditors.
- We will officially place you under debt review, which means that you are legally protected against your creditors and they cannot take legal action against you while we re-negotiate your debt and new payment plans.
- We will then contact all your creditors in order to put the new payment plan in place.
- You will start paying the 1 bulk payment as soon as possible, usually month end, to the Payment Distribution Agency – which then in turn distributes your funds to all your creditors.